Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 02:00:41PM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> > I disagree that simply willingness can nack Frans' request.
> > If the current situation is "bad", and I assume that trusting Frans'
> > words, and it has been like that for long, then the request should be
> > fulfilled now. Later on, if your willingness to work turns out in good
> > result it can be reverted.
> fjp didn't ask for it he send out a rfc and i only asked for 1 month time.

No objection on my side then, discuss this with fjp :-) I was just
making a general consideration on how I think this kind of workflow
should be dealt with in our setting.  Besides, apparently Manoj has
contributed some work in the last few days. Coordinate with them and
everything will be fine ...

Cheers.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/