Re: [RFC] Changing priority of selinux back to optional

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 06:49:20PM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> but currently willing to work on i'd nack fjp requests.
> of course if no progress has been made in a month,
> his request is more then reasonable.

I disagree that simply willingness can nack Frans' request.
If the current situation is "bad", and I assume that trusting Frans'
words, and it has been like that for long, then the request should be
fulfilled now. Later on, if your willingness to work turns out in good
result it can be reverted.

This of course has nothing to do with mistrusting your commitment, it's
simply good management of open source project: every times people say
"I'll do that, I'll do that other", and several times the words are not
followed by facts. To be on the safe side one has to trust only facts.

Cheers.

zack@{upsilon.cc,cs.unibo.it,debian.org}  -<%>-  http://upsilon.cc/zack/