Re: Why no Opera?

> In the last five years, surfing countless thousands of pages, I've
> encountered maybe a dozen that refused to work with an unknown
> browser. In the last two years, I can't recall *any* sites that did
> so. No doubt they exist, but IME, it's far from "a significant
> amount".

My favourite one is the admin page of Scalix.
But indeed, I never run into any bigger trouble in the www during the
last time, the only annoying things are pages using java and flash -
they either make my browser crash or just eat memory.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>