Re: packages newer in Ubuntu than in Debian (reduced false positives)

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 09:51 +0200, "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's at least one false positive left. See "picard" package.
>
> Regards, Adam.

I verified whether "picard" [0] would be a false positive on this list
[1].  It has no version in Unstable and it has no version in the
NEW-queue [2].  It does have an up-to-date version in Experimental.  So,
"picard" is listed on the list [1] as outdated in Unstable and with a
newer(=up-to-date) version in Experimental.  So I think that "picard" is
correctly repored.

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/picard.html
[1] http://people.debian.org/~bartm/borg/outdated.html
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html