Re: packages newer in Ubuntu than in Debian (reduced false positives)

[Bart Martens]
> I've thought about adding an column for the versions in experimental,
> but that is not a high priority to me because this does not change
> that Debian Unstable is outdated for the listed packages.

Uhhhhh ... I thought the point of your project was to help package
maintainers.  Obviously if the maintainer has put something in
experimental, he has already done the work to package it!

Wouldn't putting the experimental version in your table be _more_
useful than the sid version, if it's newer?