Re: 64-bit transition deadline (Re: Etch in the hands of the Stable Release Managers)

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 07:16:12PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
>     - flash (I expect swfdec will be ready to replace non-free 32bit-only
>       implementation)

Btw, I wonder how would Adobe feel about a feature in swfdec akin to iceweasel's
"block banners from this site" advertisement killer.  Won't that provide
some motivation to release Flash as GPL?  BHAHAHA.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.