Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

On Sunday 11 February 2007 03:57, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>   - miss the WaT mail. Even if you are on vacation for a long time, I
>     guess it wont be 3 weeks (vote) plus one or two months (WaT mail
>     timeout), and dont you read your backlog when you come back?

What about if the WaT mail is rejected (e.g. as spam) for some reason?
Perhaps unlikely, but just in case it would be nice if the WaT status was
available somewhere online (e.g. perhaps under db.debian.org).

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>