Re: Please don't list available translations in the package description

On Friday 7 December 2007 11:52, Enrico Zini wrote:
> If we want to implement a feature such that we can see what packages are
> localised for a given language, that should be done differently, most
> likely by building a database scanning what .po files are present in the
> source package.

Wouldn't it be possible to use a new debtags class like Localised-for:: to
store this information, and then use technique you describe to automatically
create those tags? The whole tag infrastructure already exists and seems very
suited to the kind of queries one would do on this information (e.g.: mail
client with console interface localised in Dutch and French).

Thijs