Packages with empty directories

I recently noticed that many of the binary packages in Debian have unnecessary
empty directories in them, so I wrote a script to find all packages with any
empty directories.  The results are too numerous to post on the list.  The
list by maintainer/uploader is at
http://people.debian.org/~schepler/empty-dirs-maint.txt
and the full list of empty directories found is at
http://people.debian.org/~schepler/empty-dirs.txt .

Obviously, a lot of these will be false positives, so I definitely won't file
mass bugs based on this list without checking the full details first.
--
Daniel Schepler