Re: Packages with empty directories

Daniel Schepler wrote:
> Obviously, a lot of these will be false positives, so I definitely won't file
> mass bugs based on this list without checking the full details first.

Using python-support also creates false-positives. python-support relies
on having /usr/share/python-support/packagename/ available, even if
there're no arch independent modules in the package. If I remember right
python-support uses the directory to be able to clean up
/var/lib/python-support if necessary - or something like that.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>