Re: Pbuilder loads a lot of texlive fonts

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 04:12:57PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I would like to stop this overkill because it is a pure waste of
> bandwidth but I have not even an idea why this happens, because
> I do not find these packages in the list of Recommens.  Did I
> missed something?

I noticed this as well and sent a mail about it to the Tex list[0] but
Riku's blog post[1] was a good hint.  After turning off automatic
installation of Recommends, the packages are no longer installed.  I
didn't take the time to look into what was Recommending the packages,
though.

James
[0] - http://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2007/11/msg00006.html
[1] - http://nchip.livejournal.com/11175.html