Overzealous jadetex Depends?

After waiting nearly an hour for pbuilder to finish setting up the build
environment for a Vim build the other day, I decided to take a look at
what caused the installation of the Build-Depends to take so much longer
than it used to.  As far as I can tell, it's the installation and
configuration of the texlive-fonts-recommended package (and its
dependencies) pulled in by jadetex.

At first glance, the name of both texlive-fonts-recommended and
texlive-latex-recommended imply that they'd be better off as Recommends.
The description of the package and its capabilities  doesn't seem to
indicate that there's a requirement for all these packages to be Depends
either.

I may be completely offbase though as I'm speaking simply from the
perspective of a maintainer who uses docbook2* for a couple quick
conversions of one document.  If I am, sorry for taking up your time.

James
--
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <jamessan@debian.org>