Pbuilder loads a lot of texlive fonts

Hi,

a package of mine has the Build-Depends:

   texlive-latex-base, texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-fonts-recommended

which leads to the fact that pbuilder installs

  texlive-lang-croatian texlive-lang-cyrillic
  texlive-lang-czechslovak texlive-lang-danish texlive-lang-dutch
  texlive-lang-finnish texlive-lang-french texlive-lang-german
  texlive-lang-greek texlive-lang-hungarian texlive-lang-italian
  texlive-lang-latin texlive-lang-mongolian texlive-lang-norwegian
  texlive-lang-other texlive-lang-polish texlive-lang-portuguese
  texlive-lang-spanish texlive-lang-swedish texlive-lang-vietnamese

I would like to stop this overkill because it is a pure waste of
bandwidth but I have not even an idea why this happens, because
I do not find these packages in the list of Recommens.  Did I
missed something?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--