Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

Hi Cyril,
* Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> [2007-10-29 21:45]:
> Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> (29/10/2007):
> > That only helps people who look now at it and it should be (I guess it
> > will be) at least documented in the developers reference.
> I know, just pointing to the existing bits of documentation I know of.
> > Btw, looking at Vcs-* the changelog only says:
> > * Add Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git fields to debian/control.
> You can also look at the previous entry, which contains others.

And this was exactly the reason why I said the changelog
does not really help ;)
Kind regards
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF