Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

Hi Cyril,
* Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> [2007-10-29 21:31]:
> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> (29/10/2007):
> > So, should we use XS-Vcs-* or Vcs-* [1] in debian/control now?
>
> Vcs-*.
>
> > Is there a documentation/wiki/etc. of valid fields somewhere?
>
> There's dpkg changelog in ???etc.???.

That only helps people who look now at it and it should be
(I guess it will be) at least documented in the developers reference.
Btw, looking at Vcs-* the changelog only says:
* Add Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git fields to debian/control.

Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF