Re: volatile.debian.org: Does Debian still support it?

Hi,

On Wed Sep 26, 2007 at 00:20:10 +0200, Piotr Roszatycki wrote:
> You made a subtle mistake. You checked the source package for tzdata
> and the changes are really small. Then you checked the differences for
> libdatetime-timezone-perl package, but this source package is already
> compiled. You should check the difference between binary packages for
> tzdata.
>
> The real source data for DateTime::TimeZone is the same as for tzdata
> source package. Then, the data is precompiled into Perl source. It
> makes a Debian source package.

Accepted now.

For the future: i would have been much easier, if you would have said:
be warned, the patch is huge, but if you don't look at the compiled
version of it, it is these number of lines...

Both of us would have had much less trouble.

Greetings
Martin

PS: It might take me a day or so to prepare a VUA, unless someone drafts
one for me.

--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life
No manual entry for real-life