Re: volatile.debian.org: Does Debian still support it?

Ah... Do you mean this mail?

> am I missing something completely here?
>
> mzh@dirac:~/debian/packages$ diff -rNu libdatetime-timezone-perl-0.42-before-dv/ > libdatetime-timezone-perl-0.42 | diffstat
>  changelog                            |    9
>  control                              |    4
>  packages                             |    2
>  patches/001-AKST9AKDT_timezone.patch |   11
>  patches/010-tzdata2007g.patch        |38814 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  patches/012-tzdata2007g-tests.patch  |   21
>  patches/020-AKST9AKDT_timezone.patch |   11
>  rules                                |    4
>  update-tzdata.sh                     |   30

What is your question exactly? Do you mean, the patch is too large or
what? Can you clarify, what do you really want to ask?

The package is perfectly correct and the only difference is updated
timezone database plus the shell script debian/update-tzdata.sh which
I used for updating plus updated test units for new database.

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki
: :' :    mailto:Piotr.Roszatycki@gmail.com