[RFH] Implementing "Homepage:" field support in lintian/linda

Changes to lintian/linda are often mentioned in that discussion.

Roughly speaking, we need these tools to:

- no longer complain about "Homepage:" being an unknown field
- warn people currently using the trick of mentioning the Home Page in
the package's description and suggest them to move this to the new
field

The latter should probably be quite conservative and only detect
something like:

"^ +[Hh]ome *[Pp]age:.*"

in the package description.

I would like to have something ready for lintian and linda so that it
could be proposed to their respective maintainer when it's time to do
so.

Could some knowledgeable people propose some possible patches? I can
coordinate that stuff, but proposing patches is better left to Those
Who Know...