Re: [RFC] Promoting the use of "Homepage:" field in debian/control

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Homepage thing, I would much rather see a working design, supported by
>  apt and p.d.o, make any changes or tweaks as are needed; and _then_ we

p.d.o already supports it. "apt-cache show" obviouly displays the field.

The work left concerns higher-level user interface like aptitude and
synaptic. Someone should file bugs against them for a start (I checked and
none of them have a bug with a subject matching /homepage/).

Maybe update-manager too.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog