Re: modified email address in debian/copyright file

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> writes:

> Recently, perhaps mainly due to so many spams, it looks common to
> write email address like "foo at some.where" etc. and I wonder if it
> is acceptable to use such modified email address in Upstream Author
> field of debian/copyright file.

IANADD, but would argue that making the copyright file, including any
email addresses, machine-parseable is a worthwhile goal. This goal
precludes munging the address.

--
 \      "I like my dental hygenist, I think she's very pretty; so when |
  `\    I go to have my teeth cleaned, while I'm in the waiting room I |