Re: Packages with RFCs deleted

Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> writes:

> thank for the links. So in the end, am I right to say that, since
> the point of view of the FTP team is that RFC are software,
> orig.tar.gz files which contain them fail to comply the DFSG and
> therefore are not accepted in main?

No. Whether or not the RFCs are software is irrelevant for this
purpose, since everything distributed in the Debian operating system
must comply with the DFSG.

--
 \       "Success is going from one failure to the next without a loss |
  `\                             of enthusiasm."  -- Winston Churchill |