Re: what happened to social contract?

icelinux@icelinux.net writes:

> Quoting Micha Lenk <micha@lenk.info>:
>
>> Hi nameless one,
>  lol, I need to think up a name, hmm what shall it be? I hate having
> my name posted all over the internet.

Being anonymous is suspicious.  Please use your real name, like every
single other poster on this list.  Not using your real name (IMO)
gives the impression of both a lack of credibility and maturity, and
your posting style also tends to reflect the same (namely, your
seeming compulsion to reply to every post in this ever-so-tedious
thread, and your failure to actually go and read and digest any of the
many references to the information you asked for).  Also note that the
moment you actually want to get stuff uploaded, you'll need to sign
your work with GnuPG, and that key name must match the name on your
passport/driver's licence (yes, it will be checked and verified).

Ultimately, if you want to do work in Debian, that means going away
and making a serious time investment in learning all about Debian and
acquiring the necessary skills through your own experimentation.
There are lists to help you with that, but not this one.  Just talking
a lot won't get you very far.

Please DON'T reply.

Regards,
Roger