Re: what happened to social contract?

Quoting Micha Lenk <micha@lenk.info>:

Hi nameless one,
lol, I need to think up a name, hmm what shall it be? I hate having my name posted all over the internet.

And here we might get to a consensus again: Actually you *do* care about
a scsiaddgui package *personally* by suggesting to include it in Debian.
That's fine. We all started this way: We cared about packages not being
in Debian and started to package them and over the time the packages
really made it into Debian. By doing so some of us even became Debian
Developers.

 Well, actually I care about the missing functionality, not the package :)
 I guess I do personally care a little.

Albert Einstein