Re: adding desktop files to misc packages

Le jeudi 26 juillet 2007 à 13:33 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> I found (at least one) counter example:  I never managed to get rid
> of the stupid nautilus behavour to open new windows.

Edit -> Preferences -> Behaviour -> Always open in navigation windows

If the option name isn't clear enough, feel free to propose an alternate
wording; there's definitely room for improvement here.

> I was even not
> able to get rid of this nautilus thingy at all because killing it opens
> a new one.

This is intentional, nautilus is a fundamental piece of the desktop. You
can remove it by editing the session, still.

> So the proposition was disproved by a counter example and thus is not true.

This is because of wrong assertions on your side: that you need nautilus
not to run, for example.

--
 .''`.