Re: adding desktop files to misc packages

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 02:08, Steve Greenland wrote:
> Some of the users we target don't use any desktop environment, running
> headless servers. So let's remove KDE and GNOME.

This problem is about defaults, not about removing things entirely.
Appearently every user gets menu items for all installed window managers.

Fine with me if it's easy to add an installed window manager to the menu, but
I do agree with the general point here that it's quite useless to build a
menu with those options for every user by default.

Thijs