Re: ftp.debian.org lacking behind and p.d.o too

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 03.07.2007, 09:44 -0400 schrieb Anthony Towns:
> > > Apparently it's out of disk :(
> >
> > This is now fixed. Thanks for the report.
>
> Thanks for fixing this (saw the results already yesterday :)).

FWIW, debian-devel was not really the proper place to report this problem
(no blame though :)).
The bug had already been signaled to the RT by Joey Hess:
https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=130

I poked elmo and other DSA on IRC about this problem since the PTS was
suffering from it too and it got fixed about one day later. Anthony
probably did the same (he doesn't have the ability to fix this problem
AFAIK).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog