Re: ftp.debian.org lacking behind and p.d.o too

Am Mittwoch, den 04.07.2007, 08:38 +0200 schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
> On Tue, 03 Jul 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:

[partial ftp.debian.org outage]
> > Thanks for fixing this (saw the results already yesterday :)).
>
> FWIW, debian-devel was not really the proper place to report this problem
> (no blame though :)).
> The bug had already been signaled to the RT by Joey Hess:
> https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=130

I cannot see it. I would have to sign in, but there doesn't seem to be
any possibility to create an account. However, I never heard of
rt.debian.org. I checked http://bugs.debian.org/ftp.debian.org but
didn't find any report. So I asked here, because I saw several questions
about ftp.debian.org in this list.

> I poked elmo and other DSA on IRC about this problem since the PTS was
> suffering from it too and it got fixed about one day later. Anthony
> probably did the same (he doesn't have the ability to fix this problem
> AFAIK).

To whoever fixed it: Thanks ;)

Regards, Daniel