ftp.debian.org lacking behind and p.d.o too

Hi,

Can someone tell me, why ftp.debian.org is lacking behind? There have
not been any updates since a few weeks (AFAIK). All updates to Sid are
delivered via mirrors, but not via ftp.debian.org. This also seem to
affect packages.debian.org lacking behind reality. Simply try `apt-cache
policy' for a recently uploaded/updated package and you will see, that
the update is not shown on ftp.debian.org (I only tested
http://ftp.debian.org).

Regards, Daniel