Re: Folding@Home Package Submission

Zachary Palmer wrote:
Hey, all. I *think* I have a working submission for the contrib section of Debian mainline; this is the Folding@Home download-and-install wrapper that I was discussing a couple days ago. I'm rather new at this, so I don't know exactly how I should proceed. What is the process for screening my package? Is this the appropriate mailing list to discuss the matter? It'd probably be a good idea to have someone who knows what they're doing look over my package and make sure that it's not... well... insane.

Thanks for the help.  Cheers,

Zach

Take a look at the mentors.debian.net and the debian-mentors maillist.
Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/