Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 04:00:10PM +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 13:31 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

> > What you're saying here appears to be that you find Frans' response
> > unhelpful and unconstructive.

> I didn't read it that way.  I think that Pierre meant to say that
> sometimes it should be OK to give criticism on inefficient procedures
> while not volunteering any work related to those inefficient procedures.

Well, quite; that's the why - one might paraphrase Pierre as saying that
he does not find it helpful to respond to problems by telling the person
reporting the problem to fix it.  That's a reasonable view but
complaining about an unhelpful response to a confrontational report does
seem less resonable.