Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org) [070526 21:52]:
> > In order to try to address that I started a wiki page whose goal is to be a
> > good introductory page to all teams. Anyone who wants to learn more about
> > some teams should be able to consult the page and have an idea of what
> > he/she could do to start contributing to the team, and maybe later join it.
> >
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Teams
>
> I doubt that a wiki is the solution to everything.

Did I say it's a solution to everything ? Certainly not. Can it help us?
Certainly.

> And, btw, I think that the release team is already covered well on
> release.debian.org, via regular mails to d-d-a and in the developers
> reference.

Very good, then it's easy to create the page and point to the existing
bits of information. There's value in having a centralized point
describing all teams.

You also regularly answer to FAQ on -release and on #debian-release.
Having an official FAQ would be interesting.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog