Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 11:20:53PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 26 May 2007 23:07, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > and the debian-www team is recovering from the
> > shock that HTML 4.01 has been released recently and that CSS2 is almost
> > stable (err wait, I wasn't reading my calendar properly, we're in 2007
> > not 1997, sorry).
>
> Why don't you join the team?

  Now unlike Raphaël initiative, *this* is so typical from Debian. The:
“You think that sucks, so why don't you step up ?” attitude. It is a
very convenient attitude that allows to makes the person making critics
miserable in front of everybody, hoping he (or she) will hide because of
the shame, and avoid dealing with the less convenient and less
auto-satisfactory fact that many aspects in Debian suck.

  So well, sorry, but I don't see why I should be part of every
mis-functioning team in Debian to have the right to say they do a poor
job.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit