Re: Debian desktop -situation, proposals for discussion and change. Users point of view.

Stanislav,

I see Your point, however this is far from "user-friendliness".

First solution -use other distro. Wow, what a great idea. Looking at statistics and Linux users in neighborhood, You can be _sure_ they discovered that way already :-)

Be also sure, that unwilling to do more for desktop users, Debian will not be less, but increasingly more server-oriented distro (I like Debian on server!). I like Debian either.

Friendly,
Peter