Re: Results for General Resolution: Altering package upload rules

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:41:57 -0700, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
said:

> http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/suppl_002_stats:

> Ballots  MIME    Passed    Passed      Votes    Rejects
< Received Decoded Sig Check LDAP Check  Tallied  Sent
>     313  313      270      270         260      53

> Acks     Acks     Acks   Bad    Unique
> Created  Sent     Unsent Ballot Voters
>     260  258      2      10     257

        This represents various stages in devotee processing. Mail is
 received, and saved to spool.  Then we do mime decoding, gpg check,
 LDAP check, and parse the ballot.  Based on the previous steps,
 either a reject is sent, or an ack is sent.

        The number of unique votes is determined at the result
 calculation stage at the end.  So, the reporting is about every stage
 of devotee processing.

        manoj
--
If it has syntax, it isn't user friendly.