Re: /foo has been mounted xx times... check forced

Le mercredi 21 février 2007 à 11:47 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow a
écrit :
> >> ReiserFS requires as much fsck as ext3.
> >
> > But it is much faster.
>
> It is called rebuild-tree and takes much much longer.

Rebuild-tree is a last-measure operation when the filesystem is too
corrupted for a regular fsck. You shouldn't even expect the filesystem
to be as it's supposed to be after such an operation.
--
 .''`.