Re: Nice use of profanity...(Re: GNOME and trolls)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:53:55 +0100, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> said:

> Currently, there are people in India that need your pity more than
> Debian developers having fun of your stupidity.

        Why the gratuitous insult to Indian and Indians here?  Or do
 you think only one country has people who deserve pity? there are no
 unfortunate people in developed countries?

        Sounds like an unwarranted assumption based on incomplete
 data.  Oh, right. I am talking to a GNOME person here.

        manoj
 who can do drive-by insults as well.
--
You can't expect a boy to be vicious till he's been to a good
school. H.H. Munro