Re: GNOME and trolls

Le samedi 17 février 2007 à 10:59 +0100, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> Do you have some pointers to more constructive actions, like the patches
> you are claiming he wrote?

Ah, finally found them by searching on Slashdot.
http://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/desktop_architects/2007-February/001129.html

Basically, there's zero chance they get accepted this way, as a patch
not in bugzilla simply doesn't get reviewed. It's like asking for a
patch to be added to Linux without posting it on the LKML.

> Maybe you can't be an expert in everything.

Reading the patches, I confirm this assertion.

For people more interested in improving window manager experience than
trolling or adding more options to an already cluttered control center,
there is an ongoing discussion about the general window design on
desktop-devel-list.
--
 .''`.