Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Mike Hommey wrote:
> A probable reason is that the NM process is getting tougher and/or that
> some developpers didn't even pass an NM process...

Then we are better off without them.  I can understandy anyone trying to
avoid NM in the grounds that it is a hassle (as in they'd rather be doing
something else), etc.  But any current DDs who would have real trouble
getting through NM really should leave.

I very much doubt any of our active, skilled old-school DDs that never went
through NM would have any sort of trouble with it.  It would take some time
and minor effort -- it always does -- but that's about it.

I suppose there must be some valid reasons to oppose the process, but
lazyness and the need to vote once an year are not good ones.

  Henrique Holschuh