Re: /foo has been mounted xx times... check forced

Hello,

Evgeni Golov <sargentd@die-welt.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:45:49 +0100 Nico Golde wrote:
>
>> Acpid doesn't load modules, it only listens to events and
>> executes programs.
>
> But the init-script does:
>
> # As the name says. If the kernel supports modules, it'll try to load
> # the ones listed in "MODULES".
> load_modules() {
> }

Maybe checkfs.sh could simply run on_ac_power instead of checking if it
exists. This would enable the user to add a on_ac_power function to
/etc/defaults/rcS which is sourced by checkfs.sh. There you can write the
modprobe and relay the question to /usr/bin/ac_on_power. Or what I as a
PowerPC user would do, write there a piece of code to read the state form
the pmu.

Schöne Grüße, Jörg.
--
Unsere Zweifel sind Verräter und oft genug verspielen wir den möglichen
Gewinn, weil wir den Versuch nicht wagen.