Re: localisation in system wide daemons

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:05:41 -0300, Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> said:

> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>>
>> Hindu is an adjective that describes someone whose faith is
>> hinduism. It is not a language.
>>
>> manoj

> And, according to Merriam-Webster[1], a native or inhabitant from
> India.

> [1] http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=hindoo

        Merriam-Webster is falling into the old non-PC
 over-generalization that all inhabitants of India are Hindus. I
 assure you, the 30% Muslim population and 10% Christian population
 would not be pleased at being referred to as "Hindus".  Please don't
 do it, unless your intent is to be offensive.

        manoj
--
The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense Picasso