Re: localisation in system wide daemons

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:05:41 -0300, Felipe Sateler <fsateler@gmail.com> said:

> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Hindu is an adjective that describes someone whose faith is
>> hinduism. It is not a language.
>> manoj

> And, according to Merriam-Webster[1], a native or inhabitant from
> India.

> [1] http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=hindoo

        Merriam-Webster is falling into the old non-PC
 over-generalization that all inhabitants of India are Hindus. I
 assure you, the 30% Muslim population and 10% Christian population
 would not be pleased at being referred to as "Hindus".  Please don't
 do it, unless your intent is to be offensive.

The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense Picasso