Re: [q] maintainance of xfsprogs and util-linux

also sprach Oleg Verych <olecom@flower.upol.cz> [2006.11.18.2218 +0800]:
> With 2.6.17-stable bug -- corrected file system, so one will not
> have unpleasant log messages futher. This is a problem of
> *testers*, who was affected by that bug. It was said version .10
> corrects fs, but i saw people, who reported, that it doesn't...

The problem has resurfaced in .11 briefly, IIRC. And somehow my
previous faith in XFS has been somewhat tainted over the past
months. I know I could have saved myself a lot of work if xfsprogs
in Debian would have been a little more current.

/.ing an issue is like asking an infinite number of monkeys for advice
                                                   -- in #debian-devel