Re: [q] maintainance of xfsprogs and util-linux

also sprach Loïc Minier <lool+debian@via.ecp.fr> [2006.11.18.1204 +0100]:
>  True; but IMO xfsprogs is relatively stable,

Where stability is relative to the filesystem. :)

I actually would like to see the latest xfsprogs in etch simply
because they contain fixes for the recent XFS kernel bugs, so if
you've been bitten, you can at least get your data back.

"... (ethik und ästhetik sind eins.)"
                                                       -- wittgenstein