Re: Downgrading the priority of nfs-utils

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 01:51:33AM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> I think you've misunderstood the purpose of the default installation.
> It's not the bare minimum to make the system work (that's Essential:
> yes). It's the standard stuff that everyone expects to be on a UNIX
> system,

I believe this (= standard stuff that everyone expects to be on a UNIX
system) should be shoved into a task or even CDD.  Or we could just not
install those if people select "Desktop" during the install (the latter
might be the case already, haven't checked).

Michael