Re: ca-certificates symlinks out of /etc

also sprach Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> [2006.10.31.2016 +0100]:
> In all of these cases the files pointed to are not intended to be
> modified but what file is used can be configured.

How are certificate files not intended to be modified? If they
expire? If they are incomplete?

"gilmour's guitar sounds good
 whether you've got a bottle of cider in your hand
 or a keyboard and a mouse."
                                                -- prof. bruce maxwell