Re: ca-certificates symlinks out of /etc

also sprach Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> [2006.10.31.1948 +0100]:
> cat /my/favorite/editor >> /etc/alternatives/vi

alternatives are surely an exception, don't you think?

> cat /the/best/dictionary >> /etc/dictionaries-common/words

I don't see the reason why /etc/dictionaries-common/words should be
a symlink either. The right way to solve this would be to use
alternatives and provide a second file to which a user can add
additional words.

"for nasa, space is still a high priority."
                                                      - george w. bush