Re: Desktop task(sel) in Etch? (Bug #389092)

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 17:27 +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> How about we drop the XFCE Desktop CD, make sure the necessary
> packages
> end up on CD #2 and advise those people to either install regular CD
> and #2 or use taskself via http/ftp?
>
> Having one CD to maintain/care about less might be very worthwhile
> (debian-cd team, anyone?), and people who exactly know they want XFCE
> are probably capable of figuring out how to get it themselves I guess.

Xfce is quite popular now, and I guess people would be happy if they
could have a Xfce Debian CD if KDE & Gnome people have one. I don't know
how hard it is to add a specific CD from a task, but if it's not too
hard, why not ?

(and by the way it's Xfce, not XFCE (nor XFce))

Regards :)
--
Yves-Alexis