Re: gnome 1 packages up for adoption

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hmm, I've looked over the packages mentioned above, and none of the others
> seem to be removable.  I think someone's been sneaking new GNOME1 packages
> into the archive when I wasn't looking. :)
> libcapplet is closest, only python-gnome-1.2 as a reverse-dep after the
> other libs we can remove are removed.  python-gnome-1.2 is QA-maintained
> as well.

gal0.x and bonobo should also be removable.

I think I covered the GNOME 1 status pretty well at

gnome-print, python-gnome, and oaf are pretty close to removable,
but not quite.  libglade, gnome-libs, and imlib are definitely hanging

Adopters welcome for any of the six.  :-)

Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...