Re: centralized bzr (Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools)

    Robert> Its likely to be a different bug - the conversion approach
    Robert> used for svn/baz is very different. That said, conversion
    Robert> from $any system is going to use more memory than native
    Robert> bzr operations, simply because of the overhead of having
    Robert> two data structures in memory at once. If you do a
    Robert> conversion from baz though, once converted you should have
    Robert> no troubles.

    Robert> Also, please do file bugs on the conversion logic if it
    Robert> fails to operate for you.

Already done so - the Debian bug report I quoted.

Curiously though, the problems continue even after the archive appears
to be converted successfully - if I do a diff operation, it reports
all files as deleted, but if I try to revert it, it slows to a
grinding halt.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>