Re: Centralized darcs

Alle Thursday 03 August 2006 13:42, Otavio Salvador ha scritto:
> Alexander Sack <asac@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Anyway, as a side note on this thread: *darcs is just far toooo
> > slow* for decent maintenance of large pieces of software. I tried once
> > to create a mozilla repository, do some work with it and it was completely
> > unusable. I am not talking about minutes, but almost hours to finish
> > tasks that should take seconds.
>
> It has improved a lot in last releases. You might redo your try.

As a recent post of mine to darcs-devel [1] shows it seems to be going well
for a while and then after a few upstream releases it just breaks down.

Hints for solving this mess would be appreciated, I'm investigating bzr at the
moment, but tailor doesn't seem to like it all that much either seeing all
the errors I get.

Groetjes, Peter

1: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.darcs.user/10145
 never mind my idiotic duplicate.