Buildds still not picking up new architectures, why?

I have requested an update to Packages-arch-specific for asis and other
packages, so that the buildds would try to build these packages on newly
supported architectures.

LaMont Jones made the requested changes on 2006-07-23 [1].  Yesterday
(2006-07-26), I uploaded asis again (2005-4), hoping to have it built on
all supported archs.  But the buildds, again, only attempted builds on
powerpc and sparc, ant not on the newly supported ones [2].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/07/msg00856.html
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=asis

What is happening?

This is blocking the transition of Ada packages.

Please respond directly to me as well as on the list.

--
Ludovic Brenta.